Find A Sales Rep Near You
PVC Plastic Pipe from World Leader, JM Eagle™
KSD partners with JM Eagle to provide a complete line of the PVC (polyvinyl chloride) pipe for our customers. The world’s largest manufacturer of PVC plastic pipe, JM Eagle is an innovative company that combines advanced technology with superior customer service to create the industry’s most sophisticated and diverse line of products.
KSD sells a variety of PVC plastic pipe in white, green and gray for residential, commercial and industrial applications, including drainage and potable water. Available lengths include 10’, 14’ and 20’PVC in Schedule 40, foam core and SDR.
Guaranteed, Long-Lasting PVC
JM Eagle is the only manufacturer to offer a 50-year warranty on its thermal-engineered plastic-pipe products, which include:
- PVC schedule 40/DWV pipe: ASTM D1785 & ASTM D2665 (size 1/2″-12″ / 10′ and 20′)
- PVC schedule 80 pipe: ASTM D1785 (size 1/2″-6″ / 20’)
- Foam core pipe: ASTM F891 (size 11/2″- 6″ / 10′ and 20′)
- SDR35 sewer pipe: ASTM D3034 (size 4″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ / 10′ and 20′)
- Sewer and drain pipe: ASTM2729 (size 3″, 4″, and 6″ solid and perforated / 10′-20′)
CPVC Copper Tube Size Schedule 40 Pipe and ABS Pipe
Offered by KSD through Bow Plumbing Group, the Flowguard Gold CPVC solvent weld plumbing system carries a 25-year limited warranty. Bow’s manufacturing plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified and produce materials for KSD with diameters ranging from ½” to 6” and 10’ to 20’ bundle sizes. Other specifications:
- ASTM D 2846, ASTM D1784, ASTM F493
- NSF Standard 14, NSF STANDARD 61
- Working Pressure: 100 PSI at 1800F, 400 PSI at 730F